Villa Maxine is a beautifully maintained and recently renovated, air conditioned, 4 bedroomed villa with its own private swimming pool complete with patio and secluded garden area. This idyllic property is located in the delightful El Rosario urbanisation and is just a 2km drive away from one of the Costa Del Sols many soft sandy beaches.
Ideally located half way between Fuengirola and Marbella and a little further on the exclusive area of Puerto Banus, Villa Maxine is far enough off the beaten track to provide a quite and relaxing get away but at the same time is within easy reach of all the sights, sounds and attractions that the Costa Del Sol has to offer. And with only being half an hours drive from Malaga airport accessing this lovely property could not be easier.
The property itself is arranged over 3 floors and consists of 2 Lounges inside & outside dinning areas, a huge games room with its own pool table and dart board, 2 kitchens, 4 good sized bedrooms (2 with private terrace) plus 4 bath or shower rooms. (2 en suite) and a separate cloakroom. The main lounge has a 50 foot terrace and views over the pool to Gibraltar in the distance. The 2nd lounge/chill out room on the middle floor and the huge games room, mean that Villa Maxine can comfortably house up to 10 people. One of the kitchens is situated on the same floor as the main lounge, dinning area whilst the second is perfectly located on the ground floor, should you wish to have a BBQ, on the pool side patio just outside.
With sports facilities such as golf courses and a tennis club with in 5 minutes drive. And the cafes, bars, restaurants & Supermarket of El Rosiario urbanisation just down the hill from the property, Villa Maxine has something to offer just about everyone. Why not come and see for yourself. It would be our pleasure to welcome you to this magnificent location.
Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms
Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (4 days+)
500 m Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Malaga 45 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 15 km
Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No pets allowed, No smoking at this property
Log fire, DVD player, Sea view Pool Private outdoor pool (unheated). 10m x 6m. Has a shallow & deep end with steps leading down to shallow end.
Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, wifi Standard Kettle, Toaster, coffee machine
Dishwasher, Cooker, hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites Furniture 1 Sofa bed, Single beds (4), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8
Clean towels and bed linen supplied on arrival. Mid stay clean for guest staying 10 days or longer. Extra cleaning is available on request for an extra charge.
Private outdoor pool (unheated). Large patio area in the rear garden. Includes 2x terrace tables with seating for 10 + people. And variety of sun loungers. Also contains large BBQ area with gas BBQ & coal fuelled BBQ. Private gardens completely surround the property. Contain varity of plants, trees and grass areas.
The villa has the main balcony on the top floor overlooking rear garden and pool area. Stretches entire length of the property. Includes large outdoor dining table with seating for 6. Master bedroom and main guest room have their own private balconies. Accessed through glass sliding doors offering views of pool and garden area.
The villa comes complete with garage space large enough for 3 cars. The garage doors are electronically operated and can only be open and closed using the remote controls provided on arrival at the villa. In addition to this it is possible to park on the street directly in front of the property itself.
The urbanisation where the villa is located is gated and controlled by a security guard who monitors all people entering and exiting the urbanisation. The villa itself is completely enclosed and is only accessible through the front gates. All windows have electric shutters and those windows on the ground floors also have security grills.
What is the address of Villa Maxine?
Villa Maxine No. 172
Avenida del Rosario,
Urbanisation El Rosario,
Tel: 00 34 952 660 600
Emergency number: 00 34 722 794 150
Address: Urbanisation El Rosario, No. 172, Avenida del Rosario, Marbella, 29604, Malaga Spain (36.507234, -4.806846)
NB Distances should be taken as approximate!
1) Leave the airport at first roundabout take 2nd exit and stay in inside lane. Pass SAN MIGUELBREWERY on your right and join dual carriageway towards TORREMOLINOS, MARBELLA & ALGECIRAS.
2) About 4 kms from airport, immediately before bridge, turn right up slip road ontomotorway which has blue signs again signposted MARBELLA ALGECIRAS but NOT TORREMOLINOS which is straight on.
3) Stay on this road up and over hill. Approx 19 kms from airport the road splits, (having flashing arrows overhead). Stay in the inside lane andcontinue in this lane which will ensure that you are on the N340 (possibly also marked A7) NOT THE LEFT HAND FORK AS THIS IS THE TOLL ROAD.
4) Continue as the road sweeps round towards FUENGIROLA. You will pass a big EL CORTE INGLES STORE on your right hand side.
5) Stay on the N340 (A7). You will pass exits for FUENGIROLA, LA CALA DE MIJAS, RIVIERA DEL SOL, CALAHONDA, CABOPINO, LAS CHAPAS & ELVIRIA, Eventually you will pass a Lidl supermarketon yourright. Shortly afterwards you will see a sign post for ELROSARIO. Be sure to take the 2nd El Rosario Exit. There is a SUPERSOLSUPERMARKET between the 2 exits. (If you pass the Santa Clara Golf Course and Costa del Sol hospital, both on the right hand side, you have gone too far)
6) Follow the slip road up a slight hill which curves slightly to the right. Here you will come to a roundabout. Take the 1st exit right and follow this road. (There are several restaurants on either side of the road) At the 2nd roundabout take the 3rd exit left onto Ave. Del Rosario. Pass the security hut and through the small barrier, which will be operated by the security guard.
7) Follow this road over several speed bumps, round a left hand bend then a right hand bend. Continue up hill. There is one more right hand bend and the front gate for Villa Maxine is just on this bend on the left hand side. The entrance consists of 2 black entrygates for access on foot & 3 black garage doors. Cars can be parked inside any of the 3 garages attached to the villa. The garage doors are electric and are opened by using the remote control buttons given to you with the keys.
General Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND RETURNS/DEVOLUTIONS
Making a reservation online implies the customer’s acceptance/approval of all and each of the general conditions that are integral part of the reservation and that are completed with the specific legislation applicable.
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
When making the reservation the customer is absolutely responsible of the accuracy of all the details given. If the details given are incorrect, the reservation could be cancelled.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival time is at 14h. and departure is a at 10h.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds
All children are welcome.
Pets and smoking
Pets or smoking are not allowed within any of the properties.
I've rented this house for a whole week with some friends. We spent an amazing week in Marbella. The house is very well located, in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood, is in excellent conservation status and the photos are exactly what you will find out. Well... maybe you will be surprised in a good way when you arrive there! The house is excellent, confortable, a very cool barbecue and pool area. Definitely a place to stay with some friends or family! Hopefully we will meet soon! Many thanks for the hospitality!
The house is very big, the main room is extraordinary. Big garden with many different hammocks and chairs, two bbq (one of the worked with gas), nice pool with a perfect level of chlorine and with inflatable pads. Two kitchens, on the top floor and on the bottom floor.
Booked villa Maxine for my youngest sister's 30th birthday present for a party of seven for three nights. The villa is hugely impressive, with 3 storeys, air conditioning, a pool, several bathrooms (I didn't count!) the villa was spotlessly clean and a great place to spend our time in Marbella, we enjoyed the villa so much that we only went out once! Highly recommended for a stay.